Friday, May 30, 2008

asshole bastard.

i am so freaking angry during work just now.
i mean really really angry!

i was like waiting for the guest to give me an ans &....
YOU just simply came in & move the table..
YOU act as if u are so fucking smart ass.
YOU bastard lah!

hello..
this is not my first day working ok.
i know wat to do..
u made me feel like a stupid fool.
or worse.
an idiot.
you have a strong pride.
but that doesnt mean i do not have any pride.
i am a human being.
i have my own pride after all.
i kept quiet for so long & that doesnt give YOU any reason to step on my tail longer.
u know how stupid i am when the guest is looking at me & giving me a weirdo look?
oh well..
u don't know.
cos u have nvr experienced it before.
as u are the only one who always let ppl feel how stupid he/she is..

i am very straight forward.
i can tolerate at times.
but pls do not test my patience when u know i seriously hate this.

if u think u are so capable..
u wouldnt have need any help from others from now.
u really irritate me this time.
u test my patience again & again..
now because of u, i have blown up.

acting far worse than a gan chiong spiderrrr.

now i am telling u.
i seriously hate your fake smile.
i seriously hate your lazy-ness.
i seriously hate to hear u keep repeating "i tell u../i tell u wat.." to me.
come on..
u are not my boss.
i have my rights not to listen to u.
i have my very OWN rights to decide things on my own.
YOU have no rights to ask me to run errands.
YOU have no rights to order me to do things in this manner.
YOU definitely have no rights to stop me from doing the things i wanted.
YOU GET IT.
knn.
BASTARD.

nnb.
nbcb.

if u wanna be in-charge..
go ahead.
if u plan to be able to take charge..
pls do so.
don pass it to me & then u snatch it away.
once u pass it to me..
don be a busybody to do it.

i know u are the one who eavesdrop on my conversation with winnie.
yet u still pretended to ask me who is the caller.
btw..
is it your business?
no right!?
the caller isnt looking for u anyway.
u love to bootlick peng & simon's butt.
fine.
continue.
but i would nvr do that.
so hypocrite.
this feeling sucks.

CROCODILE.

No comments: