Monday, June 16, 2008

madness

these few days was a total hell for me.
omg.
always morning shift.
if not always split shift end.
gonna fall flat down soon.
tml split shift end again.
wahs.
going crazy manx.

kent was on leave..
everything start changing..
everyday got "funny" pattern from guests.
wah liew*
can u imagine how frustrating is that..
roselle is always scared to handle customers' complaints.
ended up i am always clearing all the shits.
i felt like crying somehow..
i felt like i'm doing all the things alone.

haix.
sadden.

today slept awhile during my shift break.
wahs.
damn.
when i was about to fall aslp..
lion dance drums really freaking "DRUM" me up.
then i fell aslp again.
but after that..
my mobile alarm woke me up again.
argh*
why like that?
i seem to only sleep for a few mins though its about 1hr..
omg.
going mad.

i am still emo-ing..
oh.
no mood at all.

No comments: