Monday, December 10, 2007

lost..

ytd was so shag.
supposed to finish 10pm for my split shift de..
ended up 11pm.
shihua ended early cos she's not feeling well.
so let her go lor..
jeremy extended to 11pm instead.
then went out with the rest to usual place for supper.
the people who were there..
patpat kor, binbin korkor, ah keong, shela, shihua, shihui, shela, jeremy, baby & me.

unfortunately..
i was too tired and not feeling good..
didnt really get to enjoy much.
hmm..
too bad for me then.

today woke up feeling super unwell..
somemore raining..
i was like ..
WTF!?
haix.
i don wish to mention the rest over here..
i don wanna cry again.
my eyes are damn red & puffy enough..
freaking swollen.

baby promised to bring me there to get something tml night after work.
will he fulfill his promise to me?
will he?
i am scared.
really scared!
no words can describe how afraid i am for broken promises.

i am so lost.
完全迷失了方向。。

No comments: