Wednesday, December 26, 2007

lacking of rest.

its been quite a while since i updated.
well..
my schedule was very packed.

ok.
was quite tired these few days.
always lack of sleep.

baby & me went to have steamboating session with pat, jeremy, shihua, shihui after work.
shihua came down to vm around 11plus..
the steamboating was damn fun.
eat until so bloated.
but very shiok.
me & jeremy kept on fighting till the last min.
baby sent me home first then he went back JB.
reached home about 3am plus..

work 3pm-1am..
but finished at 11pm cos no much people..
if not they will owe me extra hours.
went back home to have a quick bath then go down again.
exchanging presents was fun.
but abit unhappy later..
cried like f**k.
btu now everything is fine.
so i wanna forget about that xmas eve night.
reach home at about 6am plus..
slept a few hrs then go work again.
baby & me very steam-ed!

tml working split shift.
shall go back to his hometown after work.
nth much for now.
will be back again.

nitex..

No comments: