Tuesday, December 18, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

baby just went home.
at 12.00am..
we are still on the way home..
i wanted to say "Happy Anniversary" first..
but i lost.
baby took my words.
>__<"

today went out with baby, his mum, his nephew & his elder sis..
shopping around his area..
bought my contact lenses around 9plus..
thank god its still open.
however,
i am unable to buy the black tape..
too bad..
i just have to force myself to go popular or go marina square to get it.

baby is still on the way home.
well..
i am gonna have my shower now & wait for his sms.
have a safe trip home, baby!

P.S: my dearest adam..happy anniversary! i love you & will always do. its god's blessing to have you in my life.
认识你是我一生中最快乐的日子。
我无法想象如果没有你,
我未来的日子要怎么过下去。。
希望我永远都可以拥有你。。
无论是喜或悲,
我都愿意和你一起共度未来的日子。
因为我爱你,黄成华!

No comments: