Sunday, December 16, 2007

finally..

today's weather sucks.
baby & me got wet from head to toe.
we thought we are lucky to leave his house early..
as we knew the weather isnt good.
BUT..
after we passed the SG custom..
rain became heavier la.
my feets are so painful.
hit by the falling rain.
thou we are throughly wet like 落汤鸡..
but we still laugh at each other for our wet clothes.
i called desmond for help..
he asked weisheng to bring us umbrella.
THANKS ALOT to weisheng.
if not..
our hair will be dripping wet.

oh well..
he was slightly luckier than me.
cos he still have chance to change his chef's uniform.
as for me..
i'm more worse.
i had to wear my wet long sleeved uniform and pants to work.
cold like f**k.
but nvm.
i didnt regret or blame my precious baby.
cos i get to spend my night with him yesterday at JB.
i slept very soundly yesterday night.
weather was cold.
baby & me was hiding under the blanket.
so warm.
fell asleep very fast.
we both were very tired after work anyway..
so its not strange.

today's work abit bored.
not much people.
everywhere was wet la.
where got mood to come out right?...

well..
i finally managed to hang on till 1am for work.

baby bought maggie mee for me before he went home.
thought i will eat at home..
in the end..
i ate in the bar.
better still..
can go home bathe then sleep.
no more worries about my hungriness.

i'm so gonna sleep soon.
tml i'm working split end >__<"
nvm.
ady was kind enough to put me OFF on monday.
so that i can go back with baby to his house.

goodnight.

No comments: