Friday, December 14, 2007

another lucky day..

i am so lucky today.
time flies super fast from 6plus till 10!
all the way busy for the NATAS function..
wore the christmas hat..

got a cut on my middle finger.
that wine glass lor!
but i was so touched when edrian offered me his handkerchief to stop my blood.
i said never mind though.
cos its his handkerchief..
i don want my blood to stain it.
i will feel rather guilty in the end.

got a small teddy bear from the AIG host.
cos they still got lotsa bears..
so every staffs got a small cutie bear.
i think i love the paper bag more..
cos more "class"..
lolx*

well..
i am still lucky at this moment :)
someone is blow-drying my hair for me while i am typing this..
that person is my beloved boy.
the so-called hair stylist is ADAM WONG.
my hair looks so STYLED at this minute.
wasted uh?
he should have been given a chance to be a hairstylist!

time to go off again.
byeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: