Thursday, December 13, 2007

emo shit.

does he really love me?
if he does..
how come he never display our pic on anywhere?
excuses being given that he doesnt have our pics in his phone..
but i have right..
he could have just take it from me.

its the thoughts that counts!!!

but all along he never did all this.
why?

i will wait..
i will see whether our hooking fingers will last through all this..

actually i know he's bothered by his family problems..
but i am also bothered by my own family problems..
at the same time..
this problem in our r/s is also affecting my daily life.
eg. no mood for anything.
its damn frustrating.

thou we are now some sort of fine already.
but i am always in a damn "frightening" mode.
i can just break down secretly anytime.
just like today afternoon.

no one ever noticed that i cried while having my staff lunch.
well..
its over.
i shouldnt think about it.
i know for sure it will happen again in time to come..
but right now..
i shouldnt think of anything.
unless the problem crop-up again..
which i really hope not.
GOD BLESS ME.

我是真的真的很爱你。。
但有些时候,
我真的忍不住。
不说又不行。。
心里很乱。
感到很害怕,无助,非常伤心!
我并不是很喜欢和你吵架,
每一次吵架的时候,
我都会哭。
还越哭越伤心!

我爱你,
但有些时候,
有些事令我很受不了。
你能明白吗?

我不是故意在你很烦的时候来烦你和你吵架。
真的是无心的。。
你可能觉得我很无理取闹。。
我是会闹闹情绪的。。
我只是需要一些你对我的注意力,关心和关怀就行了。
我会很过分吗?
我这样要要求会过分吗?

my throat is so painful..
cant even drink much water..
swallowing water or food causes me to grab my whole throat immediately for pain.
coughing like hell..
my tummy hurts badly whenever i start coughing.

tml gonna work from 1pm all the way till 11pm.
oh manx.
i wonder how's time gonna pass through the whole day tml..
i will be damn steam-ed.
100% guarantee plus chop!!
i will be complaining of the slow time.
somemore..
busy day!
tml got function.
early afternoon got reservation for suckling piglet.
hmm.
no matter what..
i must grit my teeth & continue to bear with it.
die lor.
i have not even work for a full month & i started to complain here & there.
i am a real 大小姐..

okk..
time for me to sleep.
BUT..
i will still wait for my baby to reach home safely then i will report to my 梦幻世界..
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL!
he just smsed me.
reach home.
oh well then..
after his shower..
then we will both travel to our 爱情世界 together!

No comments: