Friday, March 23, 2007

yummy lunch :))

today had lunch with my sis & bro in law for lunch @ vivo..
had sushi buffet..
yummy*
until now my stomach still bloated >__<"
supposingly i'm treating her..
but end up she treated me..
then i sponser my niece's toys..
but then..
ended up..
my sis never managed to get one she likes..
actually wanna get the dancing duckie..
but one duckie dont have eyes..
LOLx*
another duckie's packaging is damaged..
spent almost 1hr in the store but .........
saw meifang when i came out from the washroom..
shuwen was waiting for her outside.
then after that finally bought my hairdryer which i wanted to get one for ages..
later going out to meet jeremy & ling for supper after they finish work.
quite long time nvr go out with ling liao..
kinda happie also.
but today suay la..
i kana tummy cramp.
wanna go out now to get something at tiong..
but now RAINING!!!
WTF!?
die lor..
waliew..
3more days before my lessons start..
dont know why..
kinda stress..
maybe i'm afraid i cant catch up or what ba..
anyway..
i'm stopping here now..
gotta have my shower & watch channel 55!


money is so hard to earn..!
haix..
i must really learn how to control my budget!!

No comments: