Thursday, March 29, 2007

another thursday..

wahs..
derek show me another pattern again!
waliew*
i'm going mad.......
just now called derek..
he say he haven got my timetable yet..
but i already give weibin my timetable on monday lor!
ah bin said he put on his tray liao!
i also not stupid!
i also sms winnie my schedule.
like that he cant escape & push all the blame on me.
BLEAHxxx~~~
hopefully i can start work next week.
gonna pia work from thurs-sun!
no money ler!
die la die la!
no money hard to survive!


i wanna go swimming leh..
i wanna go suntanning also..
but who wanna acc me?


i need a jacket so desperately!
haix..
i so wanna get my blue ADIDAS jacket since don't know how long ago....
my hair turning white le..
i wanna earn money to get it..
last time saw that jacket..
but cost ard 100+++!


:'( :'( :'(
these few days suffering in coldness thru out the whole lesson on mon & wed.
ytd gotta knew 2 new friends..
Alice & Eve.
waliew..
my class only got 3gals including me.
sian la..


i need a new pencil box! ( still can wait.. )
i need a jacket asap! (DESPERATELY..i'm gonna turn into ice! )
i wanna start work ASAP! ( hope so..don drag my time le..i pok like siao already! )


just uploaded the pics on tue @partyworld *


joey face was slightly cut off..



shihua & me



shihua, ling & me -shot1



shihua, ling & me -shot 2



ling & me -shot1



ling & me -shot2



joey, shihua, me & ling -shot1



joey, shihua, me & ling -shot 2

No comments: