Thursday, March 22, 2007

idiotic headache..

woke up at 1pm..
big headache again~
winnie called me ard 10plus..
but i was too tired and i din pickup.
then 12plus..
judie called me and ask me whether wanna over at vietlang for the time being..
since i am not working elsewhere yet..
so i said ok.
as long as i'm ok under KS den ok liao.
later gotta make my way down to VL to see her..
she wanna tell me something.
but before that..
i gotta take a passport size photo for my student pass.
gonna start school in 4days time.
i am still slacking ard..
instead of preparing myself.
gotta get myself a bag also.
hmm..
my pay will be in tml.
i wanna get my bag for studying purpose.
so don wanna use my pink puma bag..
its so precious to me.
now it's dirty..
gotta wash it soon:))

was chatting with jon & jeremy just now.
well..hope jon will recover from his stomach flu soon.
jeremy seems ok..
pretty fine with my mei, lingling.
anyway..
i gotta have my lunch now.
hungry*

No comments: