Thursday, March 08, 2007

MOS tonight~

tonight going MOS!
will be seeing lyn, rach, pat, bin & more..


damn damn damn..
i'm losing my voice..
throat so damn painful!
argh*
pls don't take my voice away..

damn bored at home now..
I MISS MY DEAR!


pat just called me..
he said sam was fired..

AHAHA*
i don't know how i feel also..
he fired me..
now he was fired.
lolx*
acting so smug all the time..
as if he's so great & able to do things..


ytd winnie called me..
haix.
asking me to go back viamar..
but i so wanna be at vietlang..
so i asked derek..
but he said freddy want me to work at viamar first..
alamak*
headache.


anyway..the pics below are my latest snapshots:)
hehe*





















negative side of me




















nathaniel & me




















close shot




















candid shot 1




















candid shot 2

No comments: