Saturday, March 24, 2007

i'm being accused! F**K it!

walao.
i was slping halfway..
was awaken by winnie's call..
asking me to tell her honestly about something..
i was framed up!
thats stupid De*ek!!!!
anyhow put words into my mouth.
fucker!
wtf!?
he say i put my working schedule and never turned up for work.
YES..
i did give him my schedule..
but its not at VM..
i want it at VL.
nvm.
that time he replied saying that i gotta work at VM first..
i don't want.
i wasnt aware of anything...my god!
so i din reply him.
thinking of it..
it was getting more & more ridiculous..
LAME ar! if he really did put my schedule..
he would have called me long ago & ask why i never turn up right?
why wait after a week & tell winnie this shit?
so obvious he want to backstab me!
another DOGGY after him...
worse than apple polisher..
speechless*


2 more days before my lessons start..
just heard from adam that its ah pow birthday..
going ktv later..

latest pics ---






No comments: