Friday, March 16, 2007

an unpredictable friday!

today went down to VM..
happily thoughts..
thinking that i can finally get my pay..
supposingly i'm gonna get my pay cheque..

but that idiotic DEREK made me wait & wait & wait!
walao!
in the end..i didnt get the cheque.
i went back home.
i waited for almost 2hrs..
called him..
he said coming liao..
wtf!
when i finally got angry and called him again..
after 45mins..
he's still at VL!
NNB CCB!
hell sia!
he's so not trustable at all!
still say he's a very fair person..
fuck it la!



anyway..
went MOS with VL & VM staffs last thurs..
tertiary fling**


some latest pics of me & the MOS pics uploaded :))























candid shot 1




















candid shot 2
















rach, lyn, me, ling















ah bin kor, adam, patrick kor

PS: there's 1 more pic of me & adam but..my smile look weird..so i didnt upload it. :X

No comments: