Saturday, February 07, 2009

钱总是进得慢,出得快!

woke up 12pm.
went for dental appointment..
my metal ring broke into half..
steady right..
bracket also loosen.
blame it on my itchy mouth.
i kept biting my teeth.
nb.

gonna clean my house soon..
after that slack awhile den go watch movie with baby.

saw shuting at tiong..
she's pregnant liao lor..
gonna give birth during june.
exchange no & chat awhile..
dino her husband is also a malaysian.
lolx.

suddenly miss all my sch friends..
long time nvr meet up for gathering liao.

alright.
i need to clean my floor le.

wanted to get new hp.
but no money.
cos this month i need to get present for baby.
i tink he needs it.
wanted to get for myself.
but better not lah.
next month den see how..

pay faster come can..
omg*
i'm so despo for $$$ at this moment.

funny..
i knew my money was running low..
yet i still choose to buy the more expensive one..
cos its more worth it ba..
practical..
nvm.
buy for baby de..
its ok.

tahan lor.
no choice.
i'm broke!

No comments: