Wednesday, January 28, 2009

slacking..

alright.
after my TVB drama..
i'm going to visit my grand-auntie.

after that i will go home to pack my stuffs.
shall wait for baby to fetch me tonight.

till now..
we did not agree at any timing yet.

so..
i shall dilly-dally..

baby's sis called me just now.
but i was at chinatown buying stuffs.
just wished her happie new year..
lolx.
she called me just to ask whether i'm going msia or not..
funny.

i'm so bored..
45mins more to go before my TVB drama starts.
sianx la.

i'm so eager to see baby tonight.
nvm.
i can pack my clothings now.
so later i wun feel lazy to do that.

went to ICA early morning..
so packed sia..
waited more than 2hrs to change my IC..

finally its done.
but later i'll face a bigger problem.
troublesome.
i need to bring my deed poll plus old & new IC along.
cos i haven change my passport yet.
passport need to wait 3days leh.

where got time!
i need 48hrs a day pls..
lolx.

alright.
packing my stuffs now.

byebye.
i shall be back to update if any..
probably on next monday..

No comments: