Thursday, January 15, 2009

heartfelt words

people used to say..
"ignorance is bliss"

but sometimes i don agree so.
if its meant for me to know sooner or later..
i would wish it to be now.
if i know e truth much more later..
i will feel worst.
very very worst.

i tried to give in..
as u said if someone who wanna be with u will need to endure all this..
now i am trying so hard to endure.

but i don understand why..
why must u treat me so much different from e others?
i am a human being.
i need someone to be nice to me too.
i need a smile from u too.
& the person is U!

u nvr seems to bother much now.
i knew it.
i can feel it.
don say i'm sensitive.
your attitude & action is the most obvious proof.

not that i'm giving up.
u once told me u will do "it" on 18 feb09.
but my heart already tells me that u will nvr remember it for sure.
seems like even my heart is tellin me not to put in any hope.

我们还有希望吗?
我真的很希望我们会早点开心起来。。

No comments: