Sunday, January 18, 2009

happie 1yr 11mths anniversary~

happie 1yr 11mths anniversary!!!
my baby's wearing the shirt that i bought for him.
japan de brand lor!
expensive okiex!
but its so worth it.
looks perfect on him liao.
<33


reach his JB house.


another shot. he still looks rather slpy thou he's not.


slightly better now.
my handsome boy*
i think my baby look rather mature in this long sleeved shirt.








the above pics that we took tgt are freshly snapped into my cam about 1 hr ago before he went home..
specially wanna take pics today de!
cos we dint take any pics for so long.
the next time would be our 2yrs anniversary.

baby..
i love u!

17 Jan09-
finish work bout 4pm.
went home for shower.
pack up.
prepare my stuffs.
waited for baby to fetch me.
den went JB.
slacked @ his house.
cos we watched channel U korean drama.
den headed back to his hometown.
supposed to have BK for late dinner as well as supper de..
but ended up.
i remembered that his housemate mentioned MACdonalds'!
so i suddenly had cravings for MAC fries.
then baby drove to the highway MAC.
so surprised to see the MAC there still selling quarter pounder burger.
SG MAC long long ago during my sec sch times already not available.
also wanna try their MCspicy de..
both i want!
ended up..
baby ate MCspicy..
so i took some.
the MCspicy burger bread is so much different from SG de lors!
quality is so much better.
so much similar to the Subway bread.
but too bad i cant rmb the name of the bread.

my tummy got so bloated manx.
enjoyed the rest of my coke & smoke.
then headed back home.
SLP.
we slept like a dead log again.
like we always did..
haha!

18 Jan09-
woke up @ 9am.
wash up..
went straight down to hair salon..
cos baby already made appointment for me on fri evening at 10am.
was kinda steam-ed during e waiting time.
i mean when i was waiting for my hair to abosrb the color.
did my highlighting & dye.
but not so obvious la.
it can be if i want to..
but i simply don wanna bleach my hair!
never will i allow my hair to be bleached & ended up to be dry!
NEVER manx!

had a quick drink @ his friend cafe.
iced blended choco again.
its my all-time favourites~
their I/B choco is much nicer i should say!
still got plenty of choco chippies!
yummies.

den went back home again.
took shower.
headed back to JB.
met his sis.
have our late late lunch near his sis's place.
almost 6pm++ le..
mongolia spicy ribs rice!
shiok.

sent his sis back..
den went to pelangi mall to buy my stuffs.
end of our fun.

went back SG..
made our way down to VL..
baby bought potato chips for his kitchen ppl.
& me..
i also bought some new year goodies for my staffs as well.

thats it.
baby sent me back home.
we both had a puff..
den he went home.
thats why i'm here updating all my small lil details.



宝贝,
谢谢你从昨晚就一直对我好好!
你已经很久没有这样了!
谢谢你给了我一个开心又难忘的一年十一个月周年纪念日!
我们已经很久没有那么开心也没那么顺利渡过很多的纪念日了。。
因为你。。
我才会过得很开心。
我真的很爱你噢!
你给我的疼爱。。
我一定不会忘记。


这次我能看得出你很用心让我开心。
尽量满足我想要吃的东西。。
也没有让我觉得被遗忘掉的感觉。。
当我在发廊染发时。。
你也没有等不耐烦。。
你却很有耐心地在我的旁边等着我。。陪着我至到我能离开。
我真的很开心。。很开心!

我希望我们的开心时光,所有的快乐不只是在今天或周年纪念日才会发生。。
而是每一天都会过着这样的生活!
但愿如此吧!


甜心。。
我虽然改了名字。。
但我的心一点都没改。。我还是一样地深爱你噢!
从没改过!
我深爱你的心也不会有任何的改变!


我的黄成华,
靓怡永远都爱着你!


祝我们在一起度过一年十一个月的风风雨雨,经过无数的快乐和悲伤。。
一年十一个月周年纪念日~ 快乐*

No comments: