Saturday, January 10, 2009

low batt -

i cant believe i worked 15hrs non stop on thurs..
i was so deep aslp..
and woke up early again for morning shift work.
haix.
i dono wat to say..
not tat i'm not willing to..
but its seems like every of her full shift..
everytime she falls sick & got mc.
not e first time anyway.
worst thing is..
i am real tired enuff..
working from 7am-10.30pm.
wahs.
shag like no words can describe.
luckily..
that night wasnt so busy.
cos i simply got no more strength.

baby is having supper now.
i cant fall aslp anyway..
so might be waiting for him to reach home den call him to chat awhile.
unless i accidentally fall aslp then too bad.

maybe tml meeting baby..
only maybe..
not sure whether he will be too lazy to come down..
i tink most probably not seeing him tml.
got e strong feeling lahs.
its not e 1st day or month i am tgt with him.

i start to hate e "anony" in my tagboard.
if i really love a guy..
i wouldnt go thru his gf to let him know my feelings.
so stupid i mean.
i rather find ways to contact him & sms him to let him be aware that i love him.
instead of this..
this "anony" in my tag is so irritating this time.
insulted my frens..
& now still lingering around.
baby says just ignore that.
oh well.
i'm so gonna listen to him this time.

well..
this isnt love right.
i think i am starting to build my trust in my baby..
no trust in him means giving myself unhappiness..
causing me to cry & cry..
besides crying & sheding tears..
its still crying & sheding tears.
i am now trying to build as much trust as possible.

CNY is coming..
i haven even shop for any clothes.
might not get also.
cos i'm intending not to take leave during CNY.
e most just take 1 day on e 2nd day of CNY.
see how lahs.
doesnt matter also.
stay home also do nth except watching tv.
might as well work & not waste my 1 day of PH right?

ok.
i am stopping here now.
tml got long day also.
supposed to finish 6pm.
but i have to stay on & meet Angela for her food tasting.
its ok.
just tahan 1 more day den it's finally my OFF day.

next week will be another busy week for events.
i'm starting to get used to closing events myself.
yes.
i told myself once that i need time to adapt.
now i am starting to get the "kick".
more experienced liao!

ok.
i am stopping here now.
neck aching so much.
both arms aching till i cant lift up..
due to thurs event.

so wanna lie on my comfy bed & rest now.
tml working morning shift.

nitex.

No comments: