Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1 more day to see my baby..

so tired.
nvr had much sleep these two CNY days.

on mask now.
pimples popping out again.
sianx lah.
i hate it when pimples start poppin durin CNY..

played with my niece, rachel yesterday..
she was so happy.
she is so eager to get hongbaos.
lolx.
tot i will be seeing her today.
but ended up she dint come.
only my younger niece came.

having a tummy ache now..
guess i took too much junk food.

i'll be heading to msia tml with baby.
he'll be coming back to SG to fetch me to his house..
& we will be going to his granny's house on thurs..
cos i dint managed to send my wishes last year.
luckily this year can take leave.
oh well..
next month will be our 2-yr anniversary..
but too bad.
we cant take leave le.
cos got function.
damn.
shiit.
why cant it be on 17 or 19...
nabei*
sianx half liao lor.

wat to do..
i'm stuck in F&B line liao.
maybe celeb it earlier lor..

ok.
i'm gonna watch my tvb drama le.
byebye.

HAPPIE CNY!

No comments: