Saturday, December 27, 2008

moody

i'm so so so sianx.
i so wanna go home..
but i cant..

i feel so moody now..
dono wat exactly happen also.

i hate this.
the feeling i'm having now sucks to the core.
damn damn damn.

i'm losing faith in this relationship.
its not cos i don love him.
but it seems like i'm always in wrong even if i insist that i'm right.
there's always tons of reason to prove that i'm wrong.

i tot there's no right or wrong in relationships?
i might be immature at times.
but i have to say my thinking is not always wrong all the time right?
sometimes i really insist that i'm right..
but ended up to be said that i'm stubborn.
wtf?

or should i wait till both of our moods are good then everything will be fine?

hopefully i can wait..
i'm barely surviving..

sadness is killing me.

i am lonely.
i am seriously lonely.

P.S:
I knew you are always browsing my blog. I consider your feelings thats why i didn't wanna tell you straight.
Sorry to "U"...even if i knew u earlier, i am sure i will never start a r/s wth you. Even if i am single, the main reason is the feeling & chemistry isnt there. Its not the time. But there's simply no fate. I truly believe in fate. I always wanted us to be friends. Just pure friends. I am attached. I don't wanna change anything. I don't want anything or anyone else to affect my r/s with my baby. Thou at certain moments, my r/s is kinda rocky..but i still wanna remain in this way. Nth else. Don't put your hopes on me anymore. You have to move on & find a better one. I hope you will find your happiness soon. All the best.

No comments: