Sunday, December 28, 2008

cravings satisfied

ok.
my cravings are gone.
i had my orh lua just a moment ago at my hse downstairs.

baby just went home.
i'm so slpy..
should be slping in awhile..

i was so deep asleep ytd night.
was so afraid that i cant get to slp as i am working morning shift the next day..
so i took 2 slping pills..
was thinking normally it will take about 30mins..
but i forgot i took 2 pills.
damn.
i didnt even know baby called me..
was supposed to chat with him awhile de..
ended up i flew to another world.
so he left a sms in e end.

baby's off tml.
i am on afternoon shift.
yucks*
damn.
lucky boy..
how i wish i am off tml..
but i noe i cant.

i am listening to my fav songs now..
damn song lor!

till now i cant find any links for me to download.

Roger Kwok & Charmaine Sheh - 东方之珠 subtheme
Han Ul - Sarang Ee Dduh Nan Da
Kim Ji Hoon - I Love U

i am so eager to download these tracks.
cos imeem cant do so.
baidu is out too.

shit*

No comments: