Wednesday, December 31, 2008

announcement of my new name

just had supper w baby & simon at chinatown..
wow.
i cant believe i can finish it all.
i ate kway chap with those ingredients which i am unable to name them..
sth like pig intestines..?
PLUS a bowl of laksa of extra HUM!
lolx*

i decided not to stay at the weight of 45kg.
cos it means i'm unhealthy cos of underweight-ing.
i need to reach the range of 50kg.
but i don wish to touch the "5" range.
i want it to maintain at 46kg-48kg!
i guess i control it the wrong way!
overeating?
damn.
but its simply too delicious!

baby is going to accompany me for the night tml on new yr eve..
actually consider tonight la..!
but i always find it uncomfortable..
cos i have not wake up & see the sun yet..
so i always hack about the date moving on after 12am.
ok.
i know its lame.

i may not have the time to blog tml.
but i am sure i will upload all the pics i took with many people on either sat or sun.
probably on sun..
cos i have to attend my cousin's wedding on this coming sat.

sorry..
i am still lazy to upload pics..
pics from xmas gathering..
jumbo seafood pics..

times really flies..
its the last day of 2008 already..
a blink of an eye..
my 6mths in VL passed thru like this..
i love all my colleagues..

rose & me are more closer than colleagues now..

i am signing up for advanced japanese next yr..
studying again..
exams again..
yet i am excited..
cos my japanese is still weak..
only simple conversations with japanese guests.

i am willing to work harder & save for my jap course.
yes!
once i have said it,
i will do it!
I NEVER FAIL TO DO SO!

now i am annoucning..
from effect after February 2009..
my new name will be Nakamura Koyuki @ Ho Jing Yee Yvonne.

will be signing the oath papers after chinese new year..
by then..
my 2nd niece will be 1 mth plus le..
in less than 2 wks time..
i will be an auntie of 2 nieces..

my rachel is really playful..
yet adorable!
damn adorable..
she's smart manx!

her milk powder is damn power!~
at her age of 3yrs old..
she knows how to ans me back!!!!
omgness*
cant imagine..

waiting for baby to reach home then slp.
tml working 3-11..
maybe meeting ah pat korkor on fri evening.
hopefully ah bin korkor can make it too..
that ah pat better not drop another BOMB again..
if not..
he will..
*&^%$#@!

browsing for another new blogskin..
starting to get bored seeing it..

ok.
stopping here now.
nitex.

HAPPIE NEW YEAR 2009 to everyone who reads my blog often..
u know who u are..
esp those who often read & know how i am getting on..
ppl like kenji, nic, wm, by, mich.

kenji - thanks. u are always with me. u know me the best than anyone else. only u can communicate with me in japanese. u never fails to make me smile.

nic - u ah! always take my hoonkee! but we are always so chattable..we have known each other for almost 9yrs..squabbles are most than everything. nevertheless, its nth serious. no big deal ok. we quarrel for nth. for fun only.

wm - i only knew u for about almost 5 yrs..thou my words to you isnt much..but u are someone i can confide in always..

by - u are one of my vball juniors..yet i nvr treat u like one before. cos i nvr feel so. u are always someone i can talk to..play with..crapping tgt with mich..scolding coach..getting punished tgt..cleaning up the whole hall.

mich - anytime, any moment can talk craps..tgt with by, even getting punished tgt makes us laugh even more..detention in school..

not forgetting my RACH darling..
gossiping..talking shit during work which makes us kill time during work..more energetic & less boring with each other accompanies..my closest colleague in wellborn..opps..i nvr treat her as a colleague i should say..she's my bestest friend from 2007 till now since she came from vme to vm & then to vm. visits my blog at times & sweet enuff by dropping me taggies.

lastly..
i will nvr forget my baby of cos.
if not he might shoot me..
we are tgt for 1 yr 11 mths..
going to be 2 yrs soon..
i hope we will be like this till the end of life.
i noe its kinda mushy..
thats my wish for the whole of my life.
we have been accomodating each other all these while..
despite all e quarrels we had..
we forgave each other because of LOVE.

宝贝,
谢谢你一直包容我的任性!
我们在一起都快要两年了。。
希望我们会永远都会保持这种感觉到生命的最后一天一秒!
我知道这样是有点肉麻。。
但这是我这一生中唯一最想拥有的愿望。
虽然每次都吵架。。
很多次都差点闹到到分手。。
但是我们每次都能很快就世界和平了!
我一直相信。。
我们每次能成功过的每一关都是因为我们彼此都还在相爱着对方!
总结来说。。
全都是因为爱!

this is my longest post of the month.
i am putting a fullstop of happiness & unhappiness in 2008.

i hope by changing my name can refresh a new me..

No comments: