Thursday, December 04, 2008

:)

as of now..
i might not be updating as often as it was used to be.
but i promise myself to update at least once a week.

i am too busy for such things now..

busy meeting clients..
handling VL's enquiries..
as well as restaurant operations.

but still..
blogger is my 2nd place for me to place my happy & sad feelings.
cos the 1st place is my baby's heart.
he knows me the best.

i should be slping now..
yet i'm not.

tml working morn..
shall try to leave right away after briefing.
then rush home & wait for baby to come fetch me to JB.
he's getting his car tml..
i'll be the 1st person (excluding him of cos..) to be sitting in it.
wee*

his sis will be goin back as well too.

my baby is a 大石头!
so his sis's existence is somehow a good thing.
lolx*

ok.
shall end here for now.
i will be back soon.

No comments: