Thursday, December 25, 2008

merry xmas!

merry merry xmas~

sweeped & mopped my house..
so shag.
then rushed to tiong to collect my new specs..
bought so much groceries..
lucky i have kenji to help me with those heavy bags..
then go back home slack..
waited for baby to finish work..
waited waited waited..
then baby finally reach my house..
he had a quick shower..
then we walked to tiong & collect our movie tix.

finally watched Twilight!
yes!
the ending was kinda weird for baby & me.

after that went to find xiaohua..
my cat near the void deck.

went home..
had a sudden urge to have a quick wash of our hair..
lolx*

then slp.
yesterday night wasn't bad..
i had an enjoyable night with baby.

woke up reluctantly..
slept bout 4am..

now at least not so steam-ed liao..

tonight should be busy ba..
hopefully not busy & hopefully not not busy too~!
heehee*

i am changing my name..
found the lawyer firm..
this time is confirmed.
definitely going soon.
100% guaranteed.

as for the new name..
i'm not gonna disclose it yet.
wait till all the procedures is done then i will announce.

some asked me why i need to change name..
well..
its my personal reasons.
i'm afraid whether ppl will like it or not..
afterall..
its my name..
who cares..
right?

No comments: