Wednesday, August 20, 2008

wishing cigarette

finally back home.
did nth much these few days.
my special day was gone just like that.
oh well.
no point talkin about it le.

tummy aching like hell.
whole body stil weak.
strength not totally back yet.
head is like so floating away..

i believed in lotsa things.
eg. like wat rach darling did..
a wishing cigarette!
oh well.
pls don laugh at her ok~
i didnt believe it at 1st.
but now..
i actually did this foolish thingy & make a foolish wish.

come to think of it..
when u're desperately hoping for something which is not easy to come by..
every chances are gonna be your hope right?

ok.
yes..
i didnt wish for striking 4D or have lotsa money lor.
i wished for..
stopped`
my wish is a secret.
its a very simple wish.

ppl who noes me well shud be able to guess it out.
& i noe the 1st person to guess it correct will be my bestest budd till my last breath..
the person is..
Yamada Kenji
武内幸 田野!

u're the one who knows me the best throughout my whole entire life.
ppl always mistaken us as a couple.
but..
we are not in love.
not now..not in e future.

kenji is in a relationship.
i am in a relationship too.
BUT..
we are not tgt in a relationship.
we are just the bestest budd in life which ppl envy our friendship.

ok.
i shud end here now.
gonna rest 1st..

tonight might be meeting mich for dinner @ raffles city.
if so..
i will tabao some yummy food for my baby adam.

P.S: mich..i so gonna hate u..cos u always last min call me de! u nb!

No comments: