Friday, August 01, 2008

cheerios~

omgness*
i cant believe it!
i won a $70 cheque!
i wrote in a story couple of months ago to Russell Lee in the Singapore True Ghost Stories.
and i cant believe that i won!
my story will be published in the Singapore True Ghost Stories Volume 18!
i am so so so shocked & happie!
i so wanna buy the volume 18 soon..
i nvr expected myself to be chosen!
that moment..
i thought of writing in for fun..
trying my luck only..
yesyesyes*

argh*
so surprised!
yvonne..
u are so lucky~~~

i will crack my brains & kill my millions of brain cells again when i'm free.

congrats yvonne!
u have done well~

ok.
enuff of praising myself.

i was damn tired today.
due to function.
plus my braces giving me a hard time.
ytd jus put it on..
was my first day.
today was like..
no mood for anything.
getting tighter & tighter..
cant eat alot.
ok.
this time i am sure i can slim down.
cheerios*

tml can rest le.
hopefully not busy.
well..
thats about all for today.
i am going off now.
nitex.

No comments: