Sunday, August 24, 2008

[[pics uploaded]]

ok.
some pics posted.
i know..
supposed to be few weeks ago..
well.
u guys who knew me should know how busy i am with my workload.
those pics were taken on the night when we went to timbre.
was so high that day!
thanks to rach darling who intro me to drink erdinger.
shiok.
so smooth.
damn nice to slp after that.
was so high after 2 rounds.
even pat korkor said i lost my drinking skills.


love triangle? lolx.


our ah pat korkor~


our weibin korkor~


i <3 her, my rach darling


after our rounds of erdinger..i'm getting high high high~


even higher~~~


i think its her turn to be high~

i am so sick these few days.
bad cough.
bad flu.
argh.
plus the 1 hr++ working under heavy rain made my cough & flu worse.
sucks.
nose blocked.
voice changed.
sb sianx.

i guess i am going to be a marketing assistant soon..
happy or sad?
sorry..
i dont know.

No comments: