Wednesday, August 27, 2008

loves..

today's dinner was very slow.
sianx.
working with teppy & juan.

since they are hungry..
so i ordered fish noodles & frog leg claypot rice for e 3 of us to share.
but too bad..
when we finish our closing..
e fish noodles turned cold.
but its still yummy-licious.
e rice is so fragrant!

a small lil treat for them once a while..
my pocket is still managable.
hang on..
i only treat those who helped me when i need help the most.
whoever can work..whoever cant work..whoever is lazy..
i knew it.
i just kept quiet.
thats all.

ppl like judy & teppy, my 2 precious service crews..
they are my 2 vietnamese darlings.
of cos..not forgetting juan, my all-time full timer service crew as well..
she help me most of e time when i needed.

million of thanks to them.
when i am really busy wif tons of paperwork waiting for me to be done..
they are those who help me look after e rest without me worrying about anything like disappearing elsewhere.
they understood my stress & workload.
thats one of e reason why i am so willing to fork out some money to give them a lil treat.
i am happy to treat them.
after all..
they will be happy too :)

when those ppl are happy..
i will be happy too.
i can always depend on them.

one day if i leave e company..
i will miss them loads.

No comments: