Sunday, July 13, 2008

wateva..

i was so steam-ed in the afternoon.
hmm.
juan was angry like fcuk.
e moment i step into VL..
she said she wanna tell me something.
i was like ok...
haha.

woahs..
after that i was very angry also.
everything was not done.
only teppy had e initiative to stay back & help..
thanks to her.

tml work 12 till closing..
haix..
sian lor..
she tried to change my schedule.
fuck.
then for wat ask me to do when she tried to change things.
nb.
bitch.

so wanna go ktv just now..
but thinking that i need to work split..
rather not ba.
if not my day will be another steam-ed session..
lolx*

guess baby is outside or wateva..
nvr pickup my call..
nvr sms me..
well..
wateva la..
doesnt really matter liao.

i am so disturbed by the "LALA"..
so ridiculous..
made me think that she's so perverted.
oh.
wtf.
so sucks.
now she said i'm stealing her friend.
i am so speechless.
walao.
like that i am like her jailed bird.
omg.
my hair is standing.
goosebumps!

my tummy is grumbling..
so hungry!

No comments: