Sunday, July 27, 2008

no longer angry..

today's function still ok..
managed to go on smoothly..
rach darling helped out as well..

was so angry at Miss PH..
but thinking of it..
angry also no point le.
right?
nvr help means nvr help..
angry also doesnt make any difference.

as for now..
i need to think of many things.
i need u.
but u are not there for me.
i wanna talk to u..
but u doesnt seem interested.
oh well..
its my own wishful thinking perhaps..

will be writing a letter to megumi later..
haix.
no more mailing stamps for japan postage.
oh manx.
nvm.
shall ask my daddy to get tons of it.
hehe*

my dress should be arriving in 1 week's time ba..
oh yes~
i love it.
hopefully it turn out to my expectation.
god bless.

today no time to entertain the "LL"..
really no time.
busy with function the whole afternoon..
only managed to have my late lunch at 7pm.
ok.
i know its supposed to be dinner.
i'm lazy to wake up early to have my lunch before i come for work.
okokok.
serves me right la.

i'm so gonna be broke soon.
omgness.
paid for so many stuffs.
spent a bomb on my braces fees.
2 more days before my braces will be on.
hopefully it wont spoil my appetite.
oh well..
if it does..
better still!
i can slim down.

ok.
i know "someone" will scold me soon.
cos i am underweight!
but i don get it..
since i'm underweight..
why is my tummy fats still so stubborn clinging on to me?
why why why?
omg*
i cant stand my tummy fats.
so ugly.
i'm already ugly enuff.
now my fatty meats caused me to look even uglier..
sooner or later..
no one will want me liao.
haha*

NOTE:
To the someone named "L"...
don cling on to someone who's not worth it.
we are friends.
forever will be friends.
5yrs ago,
i rejected u.
5yrs later..
my ans is still the same.
ok!?
don waste ur precious time on me anymore.
i still wanna be friends with u.
not avoiding u or wateva..
but i think this is not the suitable time for us to kip in contact.
i seek for ur understanding.
gimme more time.
i can do it.
i don wanna talk about this topic anymore.
i have more things to worry about..
eg. my work stuffs, my friendship & my relationship.

NOTE:
To my friend named "SY"..
why are u always so sensitive?
no one is snatching ur belongings.
i am tired.
not totally because of u.
i nvr wanna hate u.
but u kept forcing me to a dead end.
scolding & scoldings are all u have given me.
i avoid u.
yes.
i admited it.
cos i wanna avoid unnecessary misunderstandings.
something which i have said to u in a very serious tone.
nvr hurt my friends.
NVR!
i mean it.
i cant imagine wat i can do if u continue this.
aint u tired of all this?
are u really SY?
pls..
now i beg u.
stop wateva u are doing.
its useless.
i have given u everything u want.
enuff is enuff.
i have enuff things to handle besides u.
thanks.

No comments: