Monday, March 31, 2008

ridiculous person.

this mysterious person : passerby / the gal
simply just piss me off.

say until like i steal her bf.
lame.
baby & me are tgt for 1 year plus..
now then she come my blog to say all these shit.
some words that she said really piss me off.
i really prayed that she is not my fren.
if not this friendship will be over.
if this gal is my friend,
she will know i'm serious in these kind of issue.
i will nvr joke abt relationship matters.

i'm not letting her words affect me in any way.
i trust my baby.
i know he wouldnt fool ard outside.
his family members & me are his priority.
i shall love him.
i shall never leave him.

i nvr expect an outsider to make our r/s even stronger.
thru this incident,
i knew my baby truly loves me.

nvr did i expected again in my friendship..
i received so much care from u ppl..
thanks to choo, jer & hua.

i was thinking..
maybe it could be a blessing that she came & create chaos in my taggie.
wateva it is..
she let me realise lotsa things.

don wanna care so much.

i'm sure that baby & me, including jer & hua are going to enjoy at the chalet in a few days time.
lets look forward to this day manx!

to the gal:
i nvr wanted to say all this to u.
cos i don wanna hurt u.
i welcome everyone to tag my blog..
say wateva u wish.
but not to the limits that i will feel offended.
worse still,
u offended my frens.
but well..
u forced me to come out to say something..
so..don blame me for being blunt.
i'm sure my words will hurt u off as well.
now, i'm wasting my own precious time to say all this shits cos u insulted my frens!
if u think the way u are handling things are so right.
then u are very wrong.
this is so childish.
THIS IS NOT LOVE.
but..
FOOLISH-NESS!
sometimes i feel u are making a fool of urself.
instead of affecting me,
u made me feel like laughing.
i feel happie instead.
don bother doing all this.
there's simply no point in doing this.
u are jus wasting ur own precious time.
if u are so free..
spend ur own time doing something which is more meaningful.
if u think u love adam..
prove it.
SHOW IT OUT in a more professional way!
don hide behind the scene.
last of all..
i'm really against it.
so, pls do not insult my frens.
no more criticism to them pls.
thanks.

No comments: