Saturday, March 22, 2008

emo-ing shits.

sorry for not updating these few days.
was in a depression mode.
cried during work.

breakdown.

thought i can really endure.
but i failed.

felt slightly better now.

thanks to siew choo, my best best best bestie.
never seen her for so long yet we are always contacting each other to share our "shits".
but yet i made her worried.
sorry my dear gal,
its not that i do not wanna reply your messages.
just that i dono wat to say.
my mind was very blank.

right now..
i have already got better.
i dono when i will fall into my world of darkness,
but i will try real hard not to fall in.

work is very stressful now.
i cant really take it.
i just feel like getting my ass off from there.
sometimes cant really stand someone.
but my pay had just increased.
haix.
i am so confused.

sometimes i feel like just slapping the "person" face.
like wat i did wrong..
so fed up.
i purposely finished all those stuffs which i am supposed to do..
then waited awhile.
yet the "person" still said that i wanna go home on the dot.
yes.
i am tired.
and yes.
i so wanna go home.
but i nvr pester u everytime on the dot to go home.
don make it sound like i came & go at the dot.
u are the one.
not me.
even if i am,
you are even worse than me.

u guys think the surface is so perfect when u all arrived..
u nvr think that i am the one who has created the "background" already before u guys reached.
wth*
!@#$^*()(^$%..............
wateva things i have done behind..
no one has seen it.
no one knew about it.
but i don care.
but at least make me feel like i am appreciated for things i have done.
not making me feel like i did not do a single thing.

bad things then u people keeping saying here & there.
i don feel appreciated at all.

fuck it.

No comments: