Thursday, March 13, 2008

finally..

argh.
i'm very very dead now.
was too busy just now.
was extended to 11pm plus..
argh*
sadden.
thought can sit down at the bar to relax while waiting for baby.
but..
15mins before i can go home..
a bomb just dropped down from the sky.
guests are 95% ang mohs.
oh well..

i even had a slip at the bar..
all because of the air-con water leaking..
my butt hurts.
lolx*

oh well..
suddenly had a off day tml.
no la.
changed shifts with ady.

tml meeting baby after his work.
i also wanna change to higher pay job.
bless me. bless me. bless me.

hmm.
but tml die die have to vacuum floor..
mop floor..
if still have time..
i'll pack some stuffs in my room.
that means have to wake up at 1pm the latest.

i'm waiting for baby to reach home.
then call him.
hehe*
but only a few mins.
cos he's working morning tml.
wee*

another movie session tml :)

No comments: