Monday, March 24, 2008

bored. but no choice.

i am bored.
very very bored.
back is so so so aching.
luckily there's no more vomiting.

i can finally eat something.
better than ytd already..
only had a half filled bowl of porridge which lasted me the whole damn day.
only had 2 mouthfuls..
then the rest was finished when baby fed me.

today..
just now..
2 hrs ago..
i finished a bowl of porridge by myself.
appetite was getting slightly better.
but my energy still not back yet.
fever has not subsided yet also.
still stucked at 38...

i must promise myself to get well on wed.
so that i can enjoy..
i wanna watch movie with baby.

tml will see doc again for my fever..
hopefully tml night will feel better..
tml afternoon will feel alright..
tml night will feel good.
then wed will be perfect.
thurs is my off day.

definitely i will be alright when i get back to work.

argh.
so bored*
cant think of anything to type anymore.
well..
ok.
byebye.

No comments: