Wednesday, October 03, 2007

lacking of time.

this few days work morning..
at night got dear acc me..
so no time to update.

yesterday suppose to work till 10pm.
then when i was about to go home..
unexpected crowd came.
sucks*
so busy..
i stayed till 12.30am!
i cant imagine i work 10hrs just like that.
nvm la.
more money..
its over anyway.

but today i was damn steamed lor..
eyes so heavy..

later going to dear's 2nd home.
will be spending a night with him.

haix.
after he change jobs..
we may not meet that often as now..
i am so scared that i cant see him..
really really scared..

hopefully my dad can allow him to move in with me.
he will pay abit of rent la..
then i can see him more le.
pls..
hopefully my wish can come true.

i shall stop here.
dear finishing work soon..
will be fetching me in awhile's time.
i'm gonna have my shower now.

byebye.

No comments: