Tuesday, October 23, 2007

a rainbow after the rain..

had a sushi feast with dear on sunday after buying our hammies' toys..
went to vivo..
bought some toys for our hammies..
guess wat?
we spent more than an hour inside..

all cos of my dearest hubby lor..
he's so fussy than me!
haix..
i am jealous over the two hammies..
he cared more for the hammies now..
damn damn damn*

today went bugis awhile..
looking for new cage to put 老二...
cos he's too violent..
always bullying 老大!
even bite my dear's finger..
so naughty like shit.

then went to buy my metal strap watch & necklance..
dear bought the black strap at JB..
so i went to chameleon to buy something to put on..
in the end,
i bought rings..
3 in 1..
3rings at the price of $9!
quite cheap to me la..

hmm..
after that..
something happened..
got an heated arguement..
but now..
its over.
we are fine now.
our quarrels very quick & steady de..
talk it out and everything is fine back to square 1.

he said he "died at my hands"..
but i insisted that i am the one who "died at his BOTH hands"..

we are a happy couple afterall :)
i am so blessed.

No comments: