Sunday, October 21, 2007

a sotong yvonne :P

i am such a blur sotong..
hehe*
thought dear was finishing work at 4.30pm..
so i faster wake up & do housework..
then watch golden pillow..
ended up to know he's finishing at 5.30pm la..
i was like so..
argh*
rushed like hell for nothing..
i should have slowed down myself.

later going to meet dear..
go see see for 老大 & 老二 toys..

tml working morning..
tue & wed also the same.

thurs off.
fri got split shift.
sat also morning if i am not wrong.
cos i wanna do something for my dear..
cant wait for his birthday to come..
wee*
as if its my birthday like that..
i am such a kan chiong spider..

its all because i love him..
he has done lotsa things for me.
being with me..
he is often very tired..
trying his best to accompany me whenever he can..
then still gotta make his way back home to JB..
i am so gonna promise myself to treat him good good.
just that my dear is sometimes a un-move-able STONE.
however..
he is still nice.
still romantic at times..
but often too late..
cos everytime i angry or upset then his romantic side will show.
i cant imagine losing him.
it will be like a world with sunshine.
but but but..
he is always so cute when trying to cheer me up again.
looks so pathetic..
i am always secretly laughing in my heart everytime he looks so pathetic yet so cute.
without fail..
i always lose until very jialat..
i cant control myself not to laugh when he's cheering me up..

omg*
this is true.
michelle is so accurate..
i have got 情花毒!!!

我已经跌进了黄成华的世界。。。

muacks my dear.
i'm so looking forward to see u laterrrrr....

No comments: