Wednesday, July 04, 2007

first(s) time..

that was my first time in my whole life eating a fresh durian which it just dropped down from a durian tree.
its nothing strange i know..
i guess that was also my first time seeing a durian tree.
i had lost count of how many durians i have eaten..




till that day..
i got "eye needle".
swollen and puffy eyes.
its really painful.
that was also my first time getting "eye needle"..
translate that in chinese..
cos i dono how to describe it :)

had been pia-ing my GB for many days..
finally..
my rank rose.

i hate the GST increasing..
now a bloody $9.80 cigarettes become $10.20.
the GST offpackage is just simply bullshit.
its like giving it and taking it away slowly.

isn't the government very smart?

anyway..
is my MCspicy burger looks different.
its because i couldnt eat sesame.
lil' mouse exchange the lower bottom of the bread with me.
it seems like my burger become smaller?
but taste is still the same of cos!
it do definitely looks WEIRDY.
do u think its nerdy too?



first time eating a burger like this :

No comments: