Tuesday, June 26, 2007

mixture of boredness & fun!

had a boring day for accounts lessons just now.
that mr tham was talking craps all the way from 7-9!
imagine having your butt stucked there for 2 bloody hours?
its terribly scary.
seems like there is needles under your butt.
just cant wait to get out of the seat.

me and chee hoe was blur..
he saw my ite test paper..
said i have "background" for accounts.
but i told him..
everything the teacher taught me are all given back to her..
lolx*
i totally forgotten everything about trial balance..
trading, profit & loss account..
die la.

no one will ever wanna retake the whole sub again!
horrible..

i have been playing lan game..
chionging my GB with moussie for consecutively 3days!
steamed*
but very fun.

tml working liao.
hehe.
finally got my $18 tips from KS.
have been told since 2 weeks ago..
at last..
i got it!
wee*

No comments: