Thursday, July 26, 2007

my outing with my 2 besties~


using my hp cam.


our drinks. [sandy's chocolate vanilla, choo's LARGE mango creme, my ice blended mocha]


choo, von, sandy


choo's hp cam.


my hp cam again. i <3>

met up with siew choo & sandy.
alright..
sandy was late.
she took cab down.
we waited at far east plaza for her.
wondering wat to eat..
then sandy got KFC & BK coupons.
as usual lah..
she was like this since our ITE days..
we are just like a bunch of aunties.
love discounted prices.
well..
who don't?
no more KFC for us..
cos last year we met up..
we already had KFC!!
so this year me & siew choo said "no more KFC this year!"
too bad huihui cant make it cos she wasnt feeling well..
ok..
finally i have post these few pics up.
so i am not the last one.
sandy will be the last.

nice outing with them.
thou we nvr really do anything..
as usual..
we sat down at coffee bean talk crap.
gossiping ard..
but thats was real fun.

i don't know when are we gonna meet again..
but i know its definitely not so soon.
sandy's taking private dip at MDIS during sept.
choo will be still currently working for now.
i so so so love them lots.

love them till my dear got jealous.
yeah.
right now..
he's behind me looking at my writing of the blog.
its awkward.
kinda funny.

i gotta go now.
tml working split shift.
well..
who knows..
it might turn up to be split shift end.
touch wood*
i better pray for myself.
goodnight.

No comments: