Tuesday, July 10, 2007

bboredd.

boring lahs..
i am kinda sad.

i used to be very close with her.
but recently..
i'm not very close to her anymore like we used to be..
somehow..
she is not the one i used to know.
the feeling just sucks manx.
what is happening..
can anyone tell me?
i am so frustrated over this for a few days already.
did she change or i am just sensitive?

another thing..
i think kenji is hiding something from me.
why cant he just tell me the whole freaking truth..?
am i so wrong to know the truth?
am i?
am i?

my life is going haywire..

recently got 2 new subs..
FOM & PPS!~
aiyo..
giving me headache.
everytime gotta form into groups & choose ppl to stand infront of the whole class just to voice out the stuffs we have discussed.
i am so damn shy to stand outta there!
i can manage to escape this time but not forever right?

yesterday during my break time..
me & alice went downstairs to foodcourt..
cos she wanna buy fried rice for her husband.
went down then saw chee hoe coming out from minimart.
so we went down foodcourt together lor..


blah blah blah..

came up then alice said her heels are broken.
me & chee hoe went to minimart to buy elephant super glue!~
haha*
hmm..

after all..
her heels are still ok but abit slanted..
oh..

its about 3.30pm..
i gotta have my shower before i head to work.tonight..
i know the bar is mine tonight..
cos no one knows the bar yet..
jeremy & wei sheng also not working.
maybe thursday got hope..
jer is working on thurs..
hahaha!

ok.i'm resting my fingers here.
bye.

No comments: