Saturday, July 14, 2007

salted fishie

had a tiring day..
my legs are leaving me..
too busy to even drink a glass of water..
u know..
when a fish doesnt have water..
it will end up a salted fish.
its lame..
i know ^-^

was busy from 7pm onwards till i finished work at 11pm.
the feeling definitely sucks.
imagining walking here and there non-stop for four hours!
gross manx*

but time really flies like a shooting star..
went to smoke at 8plus..
after that..
continue to chiong work again..
suddenly..
i saw my watch..
woohoo*
its 10.30pm..
but there's still kinda big crowd!
i was talking to myself..
saying..
"die la..this time sure extend one..sian la!"
but after clearing the table..
ady said i can go home!

u know..
i was kinda happy today..
its not the time which passed damn fast and i get to go home..
NO!
its actually one of the tables guest's birthday.
i brought out the cake from the kitchen.
thinking to light up the candles outside..
but wind was so great..
KS helped me light up everything..
then me & jeremy brought the cake out to C01 together..
within 2 steps..
all the candles are blown up.
we laugh like hell.
finally..
i decided to use the cigar touch!
even used 2 menus to cover the cake from the wind.
me, jeremy & ady even sang a birthday song to that lady.

after that,
i was walking around..
the lady gave me a slice of cake!
so surprise and nice of her..
feel so motivated to work after that.
her friend was a very nice indian lady too..
together with a guy..
he was kinda humorous too.
hope to see them again..
happie birthday to that lady again:)

No comments: