Monday, July 16, 2007

betrayed trust

during the times with him..
i got unfulfilled promises everytime..
now that we have broken up..
but i still get unfulfilled promises.

it makes me felt that it was right to leave him.
i could no longer entrust myself..my heart to him.
till now..
its still broken promises..
maybe by next wed..
it will be a total empty promise.
i just knew he will give an excuse!
ended up..
he really did!
why is he forever like this?
dragging and dragging.
he nvr knew how much it may affect others.
just an excuse solves it all & pushing it to others again.
not even informing earlier till i asked then he gives shit to me.

my departure doesn't change him.
not even a bit.
its just his honey mouth which makes him going around?
watever.

but now..
i don't wanna care whether he's gonna change.
just wanna settle my dad's matter.
all i know i'm being CHEATED.

maybe next week..
he's really getting shit for me.
i won't be surprised.
my heart is dead cold since last year.
just don't push me to that limited level of mine.

thats it.

ok.
having PPS tonight.
argh.
sian.

tml working split shift.
moussie say de..
but i thought its split shift end?
cos ady told me to do BAR..
well..
doesnt matter to me.
its either more money or exactly the money i was suppose to earn.
lolx.

i'm preparing my stuffs now.
not coming in tonight..
gotta wake up early.
yawns.

byee byeee.

No comments: