Saturday, July 07, 2007

forgive my words..

i was browsing ard friendster..
saw his profile..
damn hate him now.
thinking that i was such a fool in the past!
he flirt ard and yet i can still tolerate.
forever thinking that he's cute or wat!
i really think you are disgusting!
and that girl..
pls don't give such a bitchy look.
omg*
not that i think i am so great..
but i do think i look better than u..
fatty.
so u better stop being a hypocrite.
ALL THE BEST!
bitch!

i am so unlucky.
drop my wallet in bus.
that particular person picked up my wallet..
took my money away..
funny thing was,
he put all my cards into a bag and give it to a bus driver.
hurhur*

sian la.
moussie finishing at 12..
still damn long..
i'm having my tom yam maggie mee right now.
shiok*

well..
i'm gonna chiong my GB while waiting then..

No comments: