Sunday, December 31, 2006

sadden

suppose to be working now..
but tummy ache like hell.
took the day off.
dear went st james with friends.
i am just the ODD one left...

i went home.

pain. pain. pain.
later going down to see doctor.

siew choo sent me a sms saying..
"let us enjoy e last moments of 2006 wif our loved ones."

i so feel like replying her...
how can i enjoy when my loved ones isn't with me but enjoying with friends totally forgotten about me?

sadden.
new year eve is gone like that.
spent alone like this...
rather be working...
i so wish i am working with my colleages now!
at least i am smiling...
but my tummy doesn't wanna listen to me.

you can always realise something when things happen......

i am never yours.
never did you want me to be yours all along.
i don't seem to have any place in your heart..
i love you so much but yet i couldn't feel any love from you as day passes.
i am so not important at all.
u never seem to cherish me.

well..
perhaps i am just not good enough for u.


i so wish to tell you that i really wanna spend the last few moments of 2006 with u..
i so wanna watch fireworks with u!!
but i will never get the chance.

tears flowed.
:'(

No comments: