Saturday, December 16, 2006

26.12.06

a sunny day ahead.
a special day for a special one i love dearly.

HAPPIE 21st BIRTHDAY my dear!
i love u lots lots.

thou he's just very near me..
just had the feeling of blogging rigt now.

wasn't in time to wish him at 12am sharp.
reached about 12plus..
cos me & anna couldn't catch a cab.
waited so long at Pan Pacific Hotel just for a cab.

when i reached his house..
nicky, his doggie welcomed me..
really~~~
followed me all the way to dear's room..
staring at him..
seems like he's wanting to wish dear a very happy birthday.
lolx*
lame?

i hope dear will like the wallet i bought for him.
he just change to the wallet i have bought.
now we are using the same brand of wallet.
but obviously,
his wallet is much more nicer than me.

____________________________________________________________

i no longer care anymore.
too tired.
too painful.
getting numb.
no one knows except me, myself.
no one else will know anyway cos i will never let it out.

No comments: