Sunday, December 24, 2006

sad like hell..

i waited and waited..
but he never called me at all.

disappointed.
but i'm waiting..
pat kor & bin kor accompany me till 4.00am.
thanks to both of them.

thought he will called me at ard 2-3 plus..
but end up..
waiting and waiting endlessly..

my heart is crying.
does he know i'm waiting for him?
even if he's not gonna meet..
why cant he just gimme a quick call to let me know not to wait for him?
is it my fault?
am i stupid to wait endlessly for him?
reached home at 4.30am.
i am still waiting..
its now 5.46am.
reaching 6am le..
waited whole night for him.
pat said i am so silly.
am i really that silly?
i'm breaking down..
the only reason for me to hold & cling on is my love for him.
my LOVE for him.
this is the only reason which makes me strong thou i'm falling..

No comments: