Friday, December 01, 2006

TGIF

YES!
i can collect my IC back today.
finally!
i waited for almost 6months.
omg*
cant believe it that i waited so long.

1 more day to see my dear.
first thing i wake up later is to quickly have my breakfast..
have a shower..
get to the station to get my IC.
phew.
hopefully can really get it.
i don wanna drag it anymore.
going out without any identity really sucks.
no one really believes how old i am.
especially going to movies and restricted places like clubbing..

miss my finger just now...
hopefully won't get water blister.
its 12.35am liao..
pls let time flies like nobody's business.
luckily tml got work.
den can waste some of my time..
maybe going DXO with rach & lyn if i am not tired.
will waste even more time..
get home to slp..
THEN..
Saturday will come...
can see dear dear liao.
how naive & self-consoling..
haha ^-^
i like it then can liao.

recently keep playing auditionsea.
lolx.
cos very bored.
so play lor.
quite interesting la..
but sometimes play too long can seems kinda lame.
hmm..
if u are really bored..
that game can really be interesting :))

well..
i am to play that lame game for a short while before i turn in.

No comments: