Tuesday, May 20, 2008

a sense of satisfaction :)

so feel like sleeping..
but i die die must stay awake to watch my fav TVB show at 12.20am later..

yes.
i know i'm working split shift tml.
but i cant just miss my fav idol's drama just like this..
i so love charmaine sheh.
omg*
how i wish i look like her..
ok.
i am dreaming.
slaps*

just changed my blogskins.
cos abit sianx of the look le..
at least there's so changes after so long.
haha*
i took effort to change & edit here and there ok..
why i said that?
cos i am always too lazy to find a nicer skin & change it.
thats e reason.

tml might be a tiring day for me..
but i don mind.
i will be waiting for dear to finish work in e kitchen.
bleahs.
he's my motivation.

today did lotsa cleaning..
but i rather do cleaning.
cos its time-wasting session.
i love this.
haha.
i was so proud of myself when raju & joshi wasnt able to remove the bulb in the storeroom.
hehe*
they are two big guys leh.
yet i am able to do so.
i climbed up the ladder,
& with just a lil patience..
I DID IT!
mission completed.
so i went MS with a sample & bought a new one.
quite $$$ lors..
when i returned back to VM..
i was the one to fix the new bulb.
wee*
i am a genius.
raju & joshi was rather surprised somehow..
they said i was lucky lahs..
but i think it was my patience..
ya lah.
i am saying my patience is good lor..
lolx*
BHB!

i just knew i can do it.
i trusted myself at that moment.
cos the storeroom light is very important to us.
if not very inconvenient lor..
i must get that bulb changed and make sure my store is bright as usual.
at that moment..
the torchlight got no battery liao!
i was like..
omg*
vm so poor thing..
emergency also no batt in torch.
kns.

my sixth sense tells me so.
i can do it.
yes.
i managed to pluck it out.
the bulb was damn hot anyway.
i was smart enuff to use a cloth to pluck it.
if not my both palms will be scalded with four bulb shape lines.
haha*
ok.
fine.
enuff of blabbering..

was chatting with chee hoe in msn now..
so long nvr met up with them..
me & chee hoe are the only ones keeping in touch i guess..
shall be meeting up for lunch on friday..
cos he's taking his cert ba..
ok.
shall stop here.
lazy to go on liao..

No comments: